Our jewelry retouching service will bring perfection to your web shop and photography. Jewelry businessmen have to put in lots of effort in order to successfully advertise their product. Otherwise, they will not be able to capture the interest of potential buyers. This is where jewelry photo retouching comes in. Its goal is to raise the image quality, i.e. to make the image more alluring, remove scratches or spots, and make stones brighter, among others. Through this way, it is easy for jewelry sellers to impress buyers.
Jewelry Retouching Service
Photographing pieces of jewelry for various purposes (e.g. exhibition, marketing, promotional, etc.) can be a daunting task owing to the many issues faced by photographers. This includes, but not limited to, casts, color, and removal of odd reflections from jewels. While capturing perfect images of jewelry is usually challenging, editing pictures through jewelry photo editing can be extremely helpful. Not only does it remove all distracting elements from a picture, but it also enhances the overall look of the subject.
There are a handful of benefits to retouching jewelry photos after photography. In its most organic form, it is meant to ensure that the output is ideal for any use.
The Benefits of Jewelry Retouching:
- Enhances average jewelry photos to make them look more appealing and high-end.
- Removes elements like blemish, dust, or scratches, all of which tend to appear in a high-resolution
- Adds sparkle to the photograph, giving the latter an arresting quality that is hard to resist
- Improves the overall visual presentation of jewelry images to lure consumers to buying
A jewelry retouching service is all about providing consumers a visual assurance that the jewelry is not a waste of money. On the other hand, jewelry product retouch gives sellers a first-rate visual presentation of their products.
We Should Do On Jewelry Photo If You Need:
There is no doubt that the demand for jewelry is sparkling, and it continues to increase from consumers across different age groups. People buy this stuff not just because they want another possession. They buy jewelry because it is fun to wear. It comes with a lasting value and connects people across different generations. In other words, people buy jewelry because they can enjoy it, pass it down, and enjoy watching others wearing it.
It also worth noting that jewelry is considered a crucial part of several cultures across the world. It holds a high ceremonial significance in a plethora of cultures, rather than just being a luxury to be bought. Considering all of these factors, it only makes sense for the jewelry market to witness a substantial growth over the past couple of years.
How Jewelry Photo Editing/Retouching Is Performed To Perfection
The first step here is to understand the client’s specification, particularly on how he wants the jewelry photos to look like. From there, removing of any imperfections on the photos shall follow. Blemishes are then retouched without compromising the original state of the jewelry. Both brightness and contrast are adjusted carefully, bringing the best of the jewelry photo. After which, the image is color corrected while the stones or studs are made shinier. Voila, the photo’s quality is enhanced but it still appears as real as the original.
Why Jewelry Photo Editing Outsource at Photography Clipping Path?
Are you planning on outsourcing Jewelry Photo Editing? Look no further than us! We have managed to establish a reputation for providing superior and pocket-friendly jewelry photo editing services. Our specialized jewelry retouching process helps in perfecting all imperfections. We always deliver the highest quality editing when it comes to jewelry.
You can rest assured knowing that your potential buyers will be impressed by the look of the jewelry piece and are able to clearly see even the smallest details of the product.
We Effort Maximum for Retouch Jewelry Photo When:
Jewelry product photography comes with its own unique set of challenges. Products are small, reflective, and can be difficult to stage for shooting. However, these challenges can be easily overcome with a little bit of planning.
How to Minimize Jewelry Editing Cost?
The fashion and jewelry industry especially concentrated on images and photos to attract consumers. Henceforth, glamorous images have become the main priority for marketing in today’s world. All that combined to produce astounding pictures and increase sells of the items. If you shoot a proper photo shoot of any product it will help to minimize cost while photographing and editing. Some recommendations are as follows:
Recommended DSLR Settings for Product Photography:
- Don’t use a wide angle lens. You will distort your product.
- Use the right aperture for the right shot. A wide aperture like f2.8 or f4.5 will narrow your depth of field, leaving parts of your product out of focus. A small aperture like f8 or f11 will give you a wider depth of field, keeping your entire product crisp and in focus.
- Use the correct white balance. When shooting, you should set it to the same Kelvin temperature as your lights.
Make sure you include:
- Color Palette
- Focal Length
- Location and Context
Some Photography Tips Before Jewelry Photo Editing Outsource
- Zoom into 250 – 300% when pathing – this will allow you to see all the smaller curves you may miss.
- If you need to create a sharp edge or change direction in your path, hold the ALT/OPT key and alter the point. This will allow you to change the direction of the curve quickly
- Make a new pen path for each element. Paths can be access by Window –> Paths.
- To quickly select your path: right click to Make Selection, or hold CMD and click on the path thumbnail on the Paths Window.
Way to Improve your Product Photography Lighting Setup:
- Use at least two lights.
- Get two identical cool colored 5000K bulbs.
- Create a seamless white background with some white poster board taped to the bottom of a large clear plastic storage container that’s flipped onto its side.
- To make a product float, use thread from a standard sewing kit to elevate the product and then erase the thread in post processing.
- For reflection, place a small piece of plexiglass under the product.